FRONT Consulting Belgium has the pleasure to share with you that its coming breakfast session will tackle the following subject
Challenges & Evolutions in the Insurance Sector
The Customer of Tomorrow
Thursday 15th of December 2016 from 8h00 till 10h00
FRONT Consulting Belgium
Rue de l'Association 38 Verenigingstraat - 1000 Brussels
During this session, we would like to engage in a discussion around today’s burning topics:
Content of the Session
- What will be the impact of global ageing on the product portfolio of insurance companies?
- Can Big Data and Smart Contracts be used without causing any invasion of the customer’s privacy?
- Can we enforce digitalisation and cut back on paper-based administration?
- How do you see the future for brokers and intermediary agents when insurance companies start digitalising?
- Will InsurTech cause a revolution in the Belgian insurance market?
Over this Breakfast Session, Claude-Henri Convent from Lenster Smart Technologies, Maarten Lemmens and Katrien Nerinckx from FRONT Consulting will identify some of the key challenges and solutions defined to overcome certain evolutions in the Insurance sector and especially about the current digitalisation efforts that will benefit the “Customer of Tomorrow”.
The session is also a great opportunity for you, with your peers, to share opinions on the various challenges that you meet on this subject within your respective financial institutions.
8:00 Welcome with coffee & croissants
Introduction on the Insurance Sector and it’s Challenges & Evolutions
Maarten Lemmens, Senior Manager, FRONT Consulting
Katrien Nerinckx, Manager, FRONT Consulting
Presentation on the Concept of Smart Contracts and the Use of Private Spaces
Claude-Henri Convent, Co-Founder, Lenster Smart Technologies
Round Table, Sharing Experience & Networking
We thank you for confirming your attendance before the 5th of December, by registering either via phone on +32 2 732 70 02 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.